Sunday, December 9, 2007

Two goals met- I drove today...yay

I have another blog and that blog is focused on my journey through my fears, especially my fear and phobia of driving and so that one is a bit more lengthy on the subject. This blog is a bit more general where I express other aspects of my journey to trusting God. I am excited, I actually accomplished my small goals today. I drove, not very far but I did do it and I will do it again tomorrow in very small steps. I have much to work on but I feel determined and as long as I keep taking actions and steps towards these small goals I will move forward and perhaps I am becoming that which I hope to be. I don't have big dreams right now, it is enough that I have any dreams at all and that I am focused on staying in the solution to achieve them. It isn't easy but it is the only way that I may become all that I hope to be...mostly free, someone that trusts and loves God, someone with courage, someone that gives and brings to others and someone that loves and is loved. These are my dreams today and just for today in this moment- this is enough. That is a miracle

No comments: