Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"2am love sick blues....."

So it is nearly two am and I am still awake..why am I driving myself crazy...why am I sad and why am I angry and why won't it just go away.....uhg...tomorrow I will laugh and the day will be brighter and I will live a positive attitude and attract love and emit love and I am determined to be okay. I am determined to live life and to put myself out there and meet others and really be enough if only for myself and God and that is what matters most.

However the good news is that right now on TV there is some really good music and it is actually putting my in a positive space..."she said I don't know if I've been really loved....by a hand thats touched me....."

So okay I just broke out in song on a blog..call me crazy...

I am going to pray and try to get some sleep so that tomorrow I can be okay and put my best foot forward and my brightest face on...

2 comments:

Smalltown RN said...

Somehow somewhere you will find the strength to move on...and only you can and will determine the time....just be good to yourself....allow yourself time to heal....

Erika said...

Thank you... I really appreciate that!