Sunday, December 9, 2007

Nightmares and Late night phonecalls

I am awake and 3:41am. After an hour or more of meditation last night I fell asleep finally only to awake a few moments ago by this very strange nightmare. Most of what I remember of it was that these insect like things attacked my hands and dug pincher like things into my fingers and would not let go the pain excruciating. I can actually physically still feel the sensation right now as I type.

After I awoke I hear the familiar vibration of my cellphone and oh how I had hoped it was someone different than who it was. Of course it wasn't and so I promptly deleted the frickin number. Part of me wanted to answer, but tonight and this morning I am choosing something different. I want a better life a real life with value, I life where I am grateful and giving and answering that phone will not allow for such a life.

Goodnight again....and thank you Universe....

No comments: