Monday, December 3, 2007

Good Monday Morning

Well it is a monday and I am getting ready for work. I actually slept well last night, better than I have slept in weeks and I am very grateful. I am also grateful I was able to talk to a friend last night about some concerns that I am experiencing.

This morning I woke up and prayed. I prayed for the ability to focus on what I can bring to life rather than what I can take from situations. I really need to keep focus on positive and good things- no matter what. I have been praying a lot and I believe it is helping..it usually does. Today, after work I need to find a mtg to get to...suppose I will take the bus since I am having a hard time getting a hold of many people...either way I am grateful and committed to doing the next right thing regardless of what others do...it will all work out.

No comments: