Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Good Morning

Another day and night lived..and not lived badly and in panic. I woke up prayed and meditated and now am getting ready for my day. Thank God I have had busy days and because I have been reaching out I have had people that I am able to speak with when it isn't so easy...I want to change and grow. I want to be the best I can be and have a full life no matter what. I want to smile and meet others and if I can bring nothing else maybe share a smile, laughter or a kind word....it is important that I keep focused and that my thoughts remain positive. I hope to be a ray of light rather than darkness that sucks life out of people. I am sorry I have hurt others...really sorry..and I grieve for the wrongs I have done- but I am determined to reach the other side....I am going to reach the other side no matter what.

No comments: