Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bummed

So lately I have had a good attitude. It comes from acting in ways that honor myself and doing the right actions no matter what...but tonight I am bummed...realized their was a concert I would have loved to have gone to and well I missed it...and really I don't know that I would have wanted to go by myself or with anyone else..on another note I have found two new musicians that I really really like Joss Stone and Brandi Carlile....it is good to listen to music again it helps me along with everything else that helps me....

I go to the doctor tomorrow and am actually a bit anxious....I need solutions and though God is ultimately the solution sometimes it seems I need extra help and I think I am a bit ashamed of that to be honest. I don't know if medication will help--tired of medication- but I am tired of not living even more....weird how tonights meeting was on medication and the value of doctors etc and the value of working the steps in combination with that....

Overall I am making more friends and reaching out and I laugh and smile and when I awake panicked I remember that trusting God is an action and no matter what I must take that action and usually the fear subsides....

The reality is that I am sad. I don't want to be sad, but I am and I suppose I need to accept that and just make it through. Thank God I don't have to do it alone anymore....I am finding other ways to keep busy and other interests that help and most of all I am willing to change me and do whatever it takes to not ever have to feel this way again...the promises say we will not regret the past...don't know about that...but I know I don't have to ever repeat it again and that is comfort enough. I am grateful I have many in my life that love me no matter what and that help and that I am finally able to help them and be of service to them and that is where it is at....

It is funny that my word of the day is incongruous: lacking in harmony. It is strange that the "universe" sent the message it did today....and the point is I am going to be okay and as long as I keep it up than there is a chance to at least- live and to at least not harm further...what more can I ask for - I am alive and a miracle and I want to choose life and God and love and giving....

Goodnight...world...goodnight universe....and thank you God for allowing me to have "feelings" and for the courage and wisdom to know.....

No comments: